Friday, January 1, 2016


          Hello there! J

 Thank you for stopping by to read my painting blog!

My name is Margo, and I am originally from Ukraine. I have been living in the US for over 8 years now. I have always been drawn to art. As a child, I loved to draw, paint and write short stories. Later on, I fell in love with studying foreign languages. I devoted many years to get my University degree, follow my dream to be a translator, getting a family and raising a child. It seemed like my love to painting and drawing remained in the past….

Then, one day, I took my child to attend a local group art class, and my love for art came back to me. Hopefully, this time forever. I started painting winter landscapes. A lot of them. J Most of my early paintings at this time were winter snow scenes. They reminded me of the happy childhood winter holidays at my grandma’s in Ukraine… Later on, I started painting more landscapes, also trying my hand at still life compositions. I am planning on painting more landscapes, still life compositions, as well as try my hand at painting animals and birds!

I hope you follow me on my journey! After all, it is all about the journey to our artistic destinations! I am planning on enjoying mine! 

Hope to hear from you!

Sincerely, Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment